About The Little Beach Cottage

Welcome to my little slice of paradise, The Little Beach Cottage. It has been my dream, since the first time my tiny toes encountered sand and sea to have my own Little Beach Cottage. There is nothing more serene than gorgeous white sand and stunning aqua water.

My blog encompasses all things "beachy", including seaside decorating, vintage beach decor, collectibles, arts and crafts, tasty recipes, beach fashion, and much more.

I will also be your source for all the activities, festivals, concerts and special events that are upcoming in the Laguna Beach/Panama City Beach area in the beautiful Florida Panhandle, including the new Pier Park.

I hope you enjoy the blog as much as I enjoy the magnificent place I now call home!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Quote of the Day - September 4th, 2011

"My soul is full of longing
For the secret of the sea,
And the heart of the great ocean
Sends a thrilling pulse through me."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


No comments:

Post a Comment